Simple, Reliable Ground Transport Solutions That Solve Your Problems
Our product suite starts with the simple problem of connecting riders and drivers. But it does so much more. Qwykr products let riders hail and reserve ground transport, help shuttle drivers track wandering tourists, even aid CFOs worried about travel budgets.
- Our smartphone app gives you an edge over the competition.
- Our pay-per-use model doesn’t require extra hardware, unexpected charges, and expensive contracts.
- We help drivers and riders communicate safely so there’s no confusion or missed connections.
The Qwkyr Product Suite
For Drivers and Their Passengers
|Schedule a ride in the future or hail a ride now. Our simple, easy-to-use app connects the right passenger with the right drivers. Your customers will be happier knowing you care enough to keep them safe. Save time and hassle for your drivers, too. Perfect for limo drivers who want to make some extra money while waiting for fares.|
For Shuttle and Bus Drivers and Their Passengers
|Never lose anyone from a large party again. Let riders know where their vehicle is, immediately notify them if anything has changed, and remind them it’s time to get back on board. Qwykr Tourists support multi-passenger vehicles.|
For Business Travelers
|Streamline travel for your employees. Easily hail and reserve ground transport; automatically record receipts. Stop worrying about blown travel budgets. Save your employees time and hassle. We link directly with SAP Concur®, the industry standard for expense management. All your employees have to do is download the free app and sign up.|
Autonomous vehicles on demand
|Getting to and from mass transit is a growing problem. Taxis can be expensive. The roads are clogged with rideshare drivers. Qwykr Shuttle users can reserve or hail autonomous vehicles to take them to major destinations. We make it easy to get to transportation hubs, shopping areas, and downtown.|
Qwykr Isn’t Just a Cool App－It’s a Complete Solution
The Qwykr product suite solves several problems at the same time.
- Provide end-to-end hailing and reservations for on-call transport like limos, cabs and ridesharing services
- Simplify travel by making it easier to find a ride and recognize the right vehicle
- Save the CFO some headaches with direct expense reporting
- Solve the “last mile” problem that commuters face: getting from home to/from a major destination like a transit hub